ePoster Upload Instructions
All ePoster presenters are required to upload their ePoster to a protected server of a trusted service provider of the SSC/SSCS - SSP/SSTS Joint Annual Meeting 2023.
Upload deadline: Wednesday, 14 June 2023 (23.59 CEST).
Presenters may edit or replace the submitted file until this deadline, after that date no further changes can be made.
Please carefully read the following instructions as well as the below linked manual:
1. Prepare your ePoster / Format
- Only material in PDF format can be accepted.
- All ePosters should have one page only, in landscape format.
- To assure the best quality of your e-Poster, we recommend the size 1920 pixels width and 1080 pixels height. In case you are using Photoshop to create your ePoster, you can also see its resolution, which should be a minimum of 200dpi.
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for ePosters and will be non-functioning.
- Audio narration is not possible.
2. Upload your ePoster
- All material that you have submitted can be edited or replaced until the deadline of Wednesday, 14 June (23.59 CEST). After that date, no further alterations can be made. Any material that is attached to an email cannot be processed.
- During the upload process, you have the option to upload a portrait photo of yourself as a profile picture.
- You will receive an automated confirmation e-mail once your material has been successfully submitted.
- To start your upload process, please use the button below.
3. Technical support
Detailed online support is available during the upload process. For technical questions regarding your ePoster you can contact the M Events helpdesk directly at: SGK@m-events.com
4. Scientific Support
For scientific questions regarding your ePoster you can contact the Congress Secretariat directly at: email@example.com or +41 61 686 77 22