|Registration fees (CHF)||3-Day-Pass until 1 April 2020||3-Day-Pass as from 2 April 2020||1-Day-Pass until 1 April 2020||1-Day-Pass as from 2 April 2020|
|Physicians in training; non-member nurses and allied professions; non-member therapists**||125||175||60||80|
|Junior members; members nursing and allied professions*||100||150||50||70|
* Active members of all partner societies listed below may register in the member category:
European Respiratory Society
European Society of Cardiology
Interessengemeinschaft Physiotherapie Rehabilitation in der Kardiologie und / oder Pneumologie (IGPTR-KP)
Swiss Association of Nursing Science
Swiss Hypertension Society
Swiss Society of Cardiac Surgery
Swiss Society of Cardiology
Swiss Society of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
Swiss Society of Pediatric Cardiology
Swiss Society of Pediatric Pneumology
Swiss Society of Pneumology
Swiss Society for Pulmonary Hypertension
Swiss Society of Sleep Medicine
Swiss Society for Sleep Research, Sleep Medicine and Chronobiology
Swiss Society of Thoracic Surgery
Thorax Section of the Swiss Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
** Physicians/Scientists in training (born on/after 1 January 1985), students, therapists and nurses need to upload a valid proof confirming their status.
What is included?
The registration fee includes:
· Admission to all scientific sessions
· Admission to industrial exhibition
· Pocket programme
· Catering during lunch breaks
For any name change, a fee of CHF 50 will be charged.
In order to register to the congress, please log in with your email address and your password if you already have created an account last year. If you do not have an account, you can create a new one. After a successful registration, an invoice/confirmation will be sent immediately to your email address.
If you are not able to complete the online registration process, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can either pay by bank transfer or credit card. All fees for congress registration and additional courses should be paid in CHF in advance to the Congress Secretariat of the SSC/SSCS – SSP/SSTS Joint Annual Meeting 2020, clearly stating the participant’s name, the invoice number and address (when paying by bank transfer).
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including 28 April 2020: total minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 28 April 2020
- For any name change, a fee of CHF 50.00 will be charged
With completing your registration, you agree to the above mentioned cancellation policy.
Train Ticket & Badge Mailing
A 1st class train ticket is included in the 3-Day-Passes for congress participants. The train ticket entitles you to a return journey from your place of residence or arrival in Switzerland to Davos and back in the period from 2 - 6 June 2020.
The train ticket is not included in the participation fees for day tickets, press representatives and exhibitors.
The train ticket will be delivered by post. In order to guarantee delivery, registration for the congress is required by Monday, 27 April 2020 at the latest. In addition, the complete and correct address details are mandatory.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by "force majeure", or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes.
For this year's Joint Annual Meeting 2020 of the Swiss Society of Cardiology, the Swiss Society of Cardiac Surgery, the Swiss Society of Pneumology and the Swiss Society of Thoracic Surgery, we are glad to "Go Green"! We encourage all stakeholders and participants of the conference to contribute to this initiative.
Help us to make this event a Green Conference. All the following measures will contribute considerably to a sustainable event:
- Use the App. The Scientific Programme, floorplan and all useful information about the Joint Annual Meeting 2020 won’t be printed: everything is accessible from the congress website, and from this App during the event!
- To reduce waste - No conference bags, notepads or pens will be given handed out.
- To reduce food waste – the amount of food provided by the congress and the industry partners is correlated to avoid too much food
- You will receive a train ticket to and from Davos together with your congress ticket. Use the Davos Klosters Card! Each guest staying at a hotel in Davos receives this card, which allows free use of the public transportation during your stay.