Abstract Submission is now closed
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, presentations of accepted abstracts may be held in German, French or English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted (abstracts may be edited before the submission deadline).
- Please make sure that name and email of submitting/corresponding author is correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- The abstract text may not be longer than 300 words (excluding authors’ names, affiliations, disclosures and the abstract title), the title may not be longer than 20 words.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted (max. 2 tables and 2 images) and must be in JPG or GIF format, of high resolution and in black and white.
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented in Switzerland prior to 20 May 2020.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit. Investigators should not submit the same research. Abstracts that appear to be replicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the abstract. If authors’ names appear on more than one abstract, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each abstract in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name into a separate field for indexing.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email with
- Reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted abstract, to submit further abstracts to the same or to future conference). Renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted abstracts may be edited up to the deadline of 12 February 2020
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact email@example.com
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend at the conference.
Full text of all abstracts will be published 2 weeks prior to the meeting (20 May 2020) on the meeting’s website.
Accepted cardio-related abstracts will be published in Cardiovascular Medicine, the official journal of the Swiss Society of Cardiology, the Swiss Society for Angiology, the Swiss Society of Hypertension and the Swiss Paediatric Cardiology Society.
Accepted pneumo-related abstracts will be published as well as in the online supplement of the Respiration Journal.
In each topic the best abstract(s) will be awarded a prize. The scientific committee wishes to reward mainly younger scientists. Accomplished and experienced scientists are kindly asked to choose the option “I am an experienced scientist (40 years old or elder). Please do not consider my abstract for prize evaluation”.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Please always refer to the name of the congress as well as your abstract reference number.